Search For Your Queries

Friday, February 13, 2009

I LOVE YOU WITHOUT REASONS

The changes come and go
like the ocean's ebb and flow...
and my dreams... like frozen rain drops fall.

I could cry down deep inside
but those feelings I've denied...
for the heartache in my eyes just says it all.

I could issue my soul demands
and try and mold life with these two hands...
though I know with my whole heart... it would be wrong.

I could send wishes to the stars
and pray that they could find your heart...
but instead I turn my heartbreak into songs.

I love you without reasons
through my life and all its seasons...
and I pray that someday you will love me too.

And if that is in life's book
then I plead... just take a look
and you will see me looking back... just loving you.

Recommended Posts :



No comments:

Post a Comment