Search For Your Queries

Monday, March 30, 2009

April Fool sms | April Fool Jokes | April Fool Messages | April Fool Tricks | April Fool Day-1st April


April Fool sms,April Fool Jokes, April Fool Messages,April Fool Day-1st April :

## 1. WARNING ! ! !

This is a VIRUS . . .

When you turn your phone off it WON'T WORK AGAIN.

##2. Hi, 

Doing nothing?

Then Make a Place,

4 Me in ur Heart!!

I May come there any time!

Ur's Faithfully,

"HeArT aTtAcK"

##3. I want U to know that U are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel U everywhere.... DON'T MIND I WAS TALKING ABOUT OXYGEN...

##4. SomeOne.. 
MiSSES U..
NeeDS U..
Worries About U
Lonely Without U
Guess Who?
THE MONKEY IN
... THE ZOO ...

##5  You are one of the most CUTE persons in the world!! 


Just a second, don't misunderstand.
CUTE means:
Creating
Useless
Troubles
Everywhere..

##6. U are a... 


B. I. T. C. H.

Beautiful

Intelligent

Talented

Cute

Horny

r u smiling now?

*YOU BITCH*

##7. Kid: On first April, Mummy our servant is kissing our maid in the kitchen

Mother: Oh s**t! I will just go and throw him out
(mother going towards kitchen)

Kid shouts:

April fool
.
.
.
.
that was
.
.
.
.
Papa


##8. Sardar got into a bus on 1st April

When conductor asked for ticket.
He gave Rs.10/-
And took the ticket and said April Fool.
I have pass.

##9. A study has proved that all fools 

use their THUMB
while reading a SMS.
Now its 2 late dont try 2
change ur finger! Catch another fool!

#10. Judge-Why did u attack that young man?
Old lady- he grabbed me, took my clothes off, threw me on the bed shouted APRIL FOOL!

##11.  A - U r Attractive 
B - U r the Best
C - U r Cute
D - U r Dear 2 Me
E - U r Excellent
F - U r Funny
G - U r Good-Looking
H - hehehe
I - I'm
J - JOKING
Happy April Fool Day

##12. I want to suck you... lick you... wanna move my tongue all over you...wanna feel you in my mouth...yep, tat's how u...eat an ice cream. 
Happy April Fool Day!

##13. I Miss you a Lot Dear.... 


SENDER:
Aishwarya Rai
+919542496632


Message centre:
+919540099996


" Don't get excited. She sent It to me."
Happy April Fool Day!

##14.  Bas!!

Mujhse aur nahi hoga…

Main hi karun to ap kab karoge??

Maine apko kiya na!!!

Chalo ab ap karo…

Karo na…

I’m excited….

Karo na…

SMS

TAGS:-

April Fool sms,
April Fool Jokes,
April Fool Messages,
April Fool Tricks ,
April Fool Day-1st April


Recommended Posts :



No comments:

Post a Comment