Search For Your Queries

Monday, March 9, 2009

Latest News: vtu 1st sem results, vtu results, vturesults, vtu results bangalore

Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum

BE/BTech 1st/2nd Semester Results Announced for Belgaum Region.


BE/BTech I/II Semester Results Announced for BANGALORE, BELGAUM & GULBARGA Regions.
MTech III semester results announced
BE/BTech IV Semester Results Announced For All Regions.
MTech I/II semester results are announced

BE/BTech III Semester Results Announced for All Regions.
MCA I Semester Results Announced
BArch I To X Semester Results Announced
BE/BTech VI & VIII Semester Results Announced for All Regions.
MBA I semester Results announced
BE/BTech VII Semester Results Are Announced For All Regions. 

To Enter Your University Seat No.  Click Here



EVENTLAST DATE
Last date for applying RV/RT/PC For I/II Semester BE/BTech for BANGALORE region 16th March 2009
Last date for applying RV/RT/PC For I/II Semester BE/BTech 17th March 2009

Recommended Posts :



2 comments:

Ekeeda said...

Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Microprocessors and Microcontrollers

Micheal Alexander said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Find Physical Therapist

Post a Comment